Privacy statement :
Erotic Shop 1 ("we") is concerned that you trust us and how we process your personal information. In this privacy statement, we therefore explain why we collect information about you, how we use this information and how we take your privacy into account.
Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual. This can be, for example, name and contact information, purchase history or information about interests.
Use of personal data must comply with the Personal Data Act. We, as the data controller, will ensure that we use personal information about you in accordance with the rules of law.
2 What personal information do we have about you
Depending on what information you give us, how you use our services, and what permissions you give us, we have this information about you:
- Information about you: Information you provide when you create a user account or purchase an item , such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You can choose to give us more information about yourself, such as gender and date of birth.
- Purchase information: Information we receive when you buy goods from us, such as what you have purchased, card number and payment method (eg Visa). If you have a user account with us, you will get an overview of your previous purchases in your user account.
- Communication: Information you give us when you contact our customer center, such as emails sent between us.
- Information about use of the website: Information we receive when you use our website and app, such as what kind of device you have (eg mobile or PC), IP address, which pages you visit and which items you have added to the shopping cart .
- Information from partners: Information we receive from our partners, such as shopify and bigbuy . The partners give us information about which pages and items you have visited .
- Profiling information: Information and assumptions we create automatically based on the other information (mentioned above) we have about you, such as your preferences and interests and which demographic groups you belong to, unless you have opposed this.
3 What we use your personal information for We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Offer website and app: We use information to adapt our website and app to the technical equipment you use. We may also use the information to adapt the content of our website and app to what we think you are interested in.
- Carry out orders: We use information to carry out your purchase of an item , e.g. to send you the goods , receive payment and save purchase history.
- Create user account: We use information if you create a user account, e.g. to give you access with username and password, to store your contact information and payment information, and for you to see your purchase history.
- Customer service: We store information that you provide and receive if you contact us to provide service and manage your customer relationship.
- Statistics: We compile statistics and map market trends to improve and further develop our products and services. As far as possible, we do this with anonymous information, without knowing that the information is specifically related to you.
- Marketing: We use your contact information (eg telephone number and email address) to send you recommendations and information about our products . We may use profiling information to make the recommendations and information as relevant to you as possible, unless you have objected to this. If you wish, we will also send you recommendations and information about our items
The legal basis for purposes 1 , 4 and 5 is our legitimate interest in being able to offer, further develop and market our services.
The legal basis for purposes 2 , 3 and 4 is to fulfill our contract with you.
The legal basis for purpose 5 may also be your consent, if you have given us this. It may be necessary to send you marketing if you no longer have a user account with us, or if we send you marketing about our partners' performances.
4 Who do we share personal information with
We share personal information with companies that provide technical and administrative services to us, such as IT providers. We have agreements with these to ensure your privacy.
We may disclose information in individual cases, for example to public authorities, in case of suspicion of crime.
If you consent, we may share your personal information with our partners as described in your consent
We use IT suppliers outside the EEA. If we transfer personal data out of the EEA, we ensure privacy through the conclusion of contracts. You can request more information or a copy of the security mechanisms we use to secure the transfer of the information.
We can also share anonymous information with partners for e.g. market analysis and service development.
5 How long do we store personal information
We store information about you, only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or if we are required to store the information. The information will be deleted or anonymised when it is no longer needed to achieve the purpose. Below is an overview of how long we store your information:
- Information about you: If you have a user account with us, we will delete the information when you cancel the user account or if you have been inactive for more than 12 months. If you do not have a user account with us, we will delete the information three months after the transaction took place, unless you ask us to save information for the next purchase.
- Purchase information: If you have a user account with us, we store your purchase history (overview of which items for 12 months in your user profile. We delete your card number three months after the transaction took place, unless you ask us to store the information for the next purchase. We stores transactions and payment information for 5 years in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- Information about use of the website: We store information about your use of our website for up to 6 months.
- Information from partners: We store any information from partners as long as you have an active user account with us or as long as you have consented. We will delete the information if you cancel the user account or the user account has been inactive for 12 months.
- Communication: We store communication with our customers for three years, unless we need to store it longer, e.g. in connection with complaints or claims.
- Profiling information: If you have a user account with us, we will delete the information when you cancel the user account or the user account has been inactive for more than 12 months. We will delete the information sooner if you object to being profiled.
6 Your rights You may have the right to ask us to:
- Provide you with additional information about how we process your personal information.
- Give you a copy of personal information about you.
- Update your personal information.
- Delete information that we no longer have a basis for storing.
- Limit or stop the processing of your information
- Oppose you individual individual decisions, including profiling.
- Provide you with information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, where technically possible, ask us to transfer this to another company.
- Withdraw any consent you have given us.
Be aware that there are restrictions on these rights. Feel free to contact us if you want more information about this.
If you believe that we process personal data in violation of the Personal Data Act, you have the right to complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. Before you do this, we would like you to contact us so that we can answer your questions or clear up any misunderstandings.
This site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age!
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age . If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion .
8 Changes to the Privacy Statement
We will be able to update the privacy statement from time to time. You will be notified of significant changes. You will always find the latest version of our privacy statement on the website / app.
9 Contact information
If you want to get in touch with us, you can use the following contact information:
Contact person: Hans Kristian Bølien
Phone number: +47 915 96 147
Email Address: email@example.com